CELAB® is aware that one of the principal objectives is to instill TRUST in all involved parties.
To convey confidence, it is essential to ensure the respect of the PRINCIPLE OF IMPARTIALITY: Decisions based on objective Evidence of compliance (or non-conformity) and not influenced by other interests or other concerned parties;
- Recognizes the importance of the IMPARTIALITY in the conduct of its activities;
- Manages the conflicts of interest;
- Manages the objectivity of its activities;
In this perspective Celab® is committed to ensure the correct management of:
Conflicts of interest of its own, of the internal and/or external staff by:
- Performing an Impartiality risk Analysis;
- Providing a commitment to the absence of conflict of interest to be signed by all the involved subjects that, working with Celab, can influence the decision process;
Objectivity of all the activities by:
- Providing assessors and qualified experts and with adequate technical skills to carry out the activities;
- Providing internal qualified staff for the activity management in order to ensure large procedural and technical knowledge;
Impartial behavior by:
- Timely management of the complaints and appeals by an independent persons.